Saturday, February 28, 2015

Guest-DT Call!

This is a sticky post - scroll down for new inspiration.... 

Greetings Our Crafting Friends,


The time has come for the Digi Bells to select their next Guest DT’s. This also means that this moment is bitter sweet.  We have to bid our current GDT a fond farewell.  Wow, where has the time gone?  You girls have done an awesome job as our guests.  We hope to see you visiting us and hopefully joining in on our monthly challenges.  The talent we’ve already seen has been amazing!

Thank you girls for all that you’ve done! 

So that brings us to the months of March, April and May.  Who would like to join us?  We are holding a Guest DT Call starting today, and ending on Saturday February 28th at 6:00PM (Arizona Time)


You have plenty of time,  but I'm sure you’ll want to get started right away.
The rules are pretty simple.  You may use ANY Elisabeth Bell image, whether it be one of Elisabeths precious Digi’s, located in her Digi Shop,  or from any of her rubber or clearstamps. Basically if Elisabeth Bell drew it, you can use it!  How do you like that?  =)

Today we have a sketch for you.... 

Post your card on your blog, and then come back here, and enter your post in our Mr. Linky area, no later than 6PM on February 28th  (Arizona Time)
Please make sure you are linking to your POST, not just to your blog.  

We want to try and handle this rather quickly, so that we can get our  new GDT announced, and get started with all the good stuff to follow!  =)

This is the sketch and yes... it's been on here before... one of my favs acctually as it was the sketch I used when trying out for a guest spot and.... I'm still here.... :-) 

I can't wait to see what you will make using this sketch and I'm sure the rest of the DigiBells are just as excited. 


Best of Luck =)

(The linky is on it's way... please add your link in the comments or come back in a few days again)

6 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

This is exciting...looking forward to playing ...

Unknown said...

So does one have to do a card layout using the sketch ? How exact does it have to be . Would like to try out for this
Regards Pauline

Denise Goeldner said...

I was ever so excited to see the chance again to try out for GDT, I really love these images and have a big collection now since last time I tried out. I love the sketch, it was fun, thanks Lynda. Anyway good luck to all that enter, have a great day xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for the opportunity to enter again. Last time I qualified but due to caring for my dad had to leave....he is now in a nursing home so I am as free as a bird....:)
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Crafting Belle said...

I have been waiting for the chance to try out again. Had a fab time as GDT before :-)

Sharon Smith said...

Can't believe I missed this :( oh well maybe next time xxx